New [Virtual] Home!



I am so excited to tell ya'll about my new [virtual] home!  With the help of Rebekah Louise Designs, I have a new home on the internet - complete with pretty colors (because I'm a visual person).

It also showcases who I am right now in my life.  "A Nice Pair of Genes" was me, looking like a twenty-something (teenager for some) and not really being a grown-up.  But "1200 Miles Away" is my homage to my crazy life right now, and a reminder that really, Kevin and I are only 1200 Miles Away (as opposed to halfway across the world).

So take off your shoes, grab some Starbucks coffee, and have a seat as I share this journey with you.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 photo signature_zps731db56a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love to read what you have to say so keep them coming!