Friday Favorites

Momfessionals

Yay - we made it to Friday!  Unfortunately, I am up super early for a golf tournament.  Don't feel too sorry for me, I get to spend the day at a golf tournament, instead of in the office.


Today, I am linking up with some of my favorite Texan bloggers:  A Little Bit of EverythingMomfessionals and Grace and Love.  We are presenting our Friday Favorites! I'm excited to share a couple of my favorites this week with you!!



This Etsy store makes custom maxi skirts and other jersey knit clothing.  Why do I love it so?  Because I can custom order things in an EXTRA LONG.  We're talking 38" inseams, add an extra 2 inches if I want.  Their customer service is wonderful and yes, it takes a couple of weeks to get to me (no amazon prime here), but it is handmade (with love!) and the quality of the fabric is to die for!  I can finally wear maxi skirts with wedges!



2) This Girl



She is 11 going on crazy and I love every minute of it. OK not the minutes full of arguing. But when we are out together, I really enjoy our fun moments. 

She is known as my "mini me" and that's not by accident. We have similar personalities and she is mistaken more for my sister than known as my daughter. 

3) Burgers


Yes I one of my favorites is a burger. If its on a menu I will skip the salad and order the burger. How very unladylike of me!

Here is a recipe for a Meatloaf Burger from one of my favorite food bloggers, Mix and Match Mama.  Love her quick and easy recipes!

4) St. Tropez Sunless Tanner


So I threw out on Facebook the other day about needing a local spray tanner recommendation, but most of my friends said to do it yourself.  I was super nervous so I ventured over to my friendly Sephora last night and chatted with their sales guy (yep - he was a guy).  After much deliberation and about 50 questions later, I walked away with this St. Tropez Sunless Tanner Mousse in my hand.

I tried it out just last night and let me tell you, mama likey! It didn't give me a super dark glow over night, but it also didn't streak.  It honestly gave me a natural glow and streakfree application like what I would've recieved from a custom spray tan place.  Yes, it was pricey, but I was told the medium bottle works for several applications.  I barely made a dent in it and did an all over color.

I will continue applying it again tonight to build my color, but so far, very happy!

Well, I hope everyone has a happy Friday and weekend!  I will be spending it re-organizing my chaotic house and putting it back together!  

 photo signature_zps731db56a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love to read what you have to say so keep them coming!