August Goals and Whatever Happened to July?



So.... its like a week into August and I'm finally writing these goals down.  July was a whirlwind, ending on an incredibly high note.  But now, I am coming back down to reality and must re-focus my energies on doing good things.

How did I do on my goals for July?

1. Get fully moved out of our "old house" - It was tough, but we did it. done.
2. Start organizing the garage of our "new house"  - started, so I'd say done.
3. Move Kevin to California - yep, he's gone.  done.
4. Send Avery to Camp - she went, so done.
5. Hang up pictures - I have about 10 new pictures on my wall.  done.
6. Visit old friends and make new ones - Yep, I did that.  done.


Done, done and done!  I actually was able to fulfill ALL of my goals for the month - Huge pat on the back!  Maybe I should reward myself with food.  Or maybe not....

That brings me to my August Goals:

1. Start working out and eating healthier.  I'm not going to lie, I am a stress eater.  If I get frustrated, I reach for the twizzlers.  About to cry?  Fried food it is!  I need to get my rear in gear and back to eating healthier and start running on a treadmill.  Even if it means while watching BravoTV.

2. Finish my third book of the summer.  So excited to say this, but I am now on my third book this summer and I can't remember the last time I was able to read a real book.  I just finished reading "Glitter and Glue" and "Where'd You Go, Bernadette?"  Both I highly recommend!  In fact, read a review here.

3. Get organized for Back to School.  I'm sending A to middle school this year - AHHHH!!!!  (that's the sound of me running and screaming from the room).  So I guess I need to get her school supplies and help her pick out her first day of school outfit.  And then, there's all the activities I must figure out.  Oh boy!

I think these three goals is probably enough for me, considering I'm starting late!  



 photo signature_zps731db56a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love to read what you have to say so keep them coming!