Friday Favorites



Momfessionals

I'm so happy it's Friday!  Aren't you?

I am sharing a few of my "Favorites" this week and I am really excited about these!



I can't wait to get these.  I ordered them yesterday and am very anxious to get them!  I ordered the coral and the turquoise pair - so we'll see how they look.  I've heard they are incredibly light and different.  Thanks to Coconut Robot for the recommendation!



This great website is perfect for tween book reads and movies.  It promotes strong female characters in lead roles.  If you are looking for a few more summer reads for your daughters, this is a great place to look!



I HATE sponges, like, they are so icky I NEVER use them!  But, I came across this sponge in the grocery store a couple weeks back, and thought, "well maybe this will help my counters."  Not only did it help my counters not have film leftover, it polished them and made them look great! 




 photo signature_zps731db56a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love to read what you have to say so keep them coming!