My Favorite Things - September 2014



Hi everyone!  Today, I am linking up with two of my favorite bloggers:  Erika and Andrea.  These Texas gals are just a true delight to follow!!

Here are my favorite things for this month that I just can't seem to live without.  They will seem so random, but hey, its like me!
1. Bath and Body Works - Mason Jar Candles (2 for $20)



   
I ventured into Bath and Body Works this weekend and found they are now selling these super adorable mason jar candles.  They are a great size for a room and are in seasonal scents.  My favorites were the Harvest Peaches (very fruity) and the Pumpkin Caramel Latte (a great whole house, fall scent). 

2. Scrub Daddy ($3-4)


My family and I are really big Shark Tank fans - we watch every episode, some twice.  When this invention got picked up by the Sharks, we were excited to try it, but didn't go out of our way to get it.  A couple of months ago, I found it at my local grocery store (King Soopers - a version of Kroger) and picked it up - what's $4 right?  

I have LOVED this product since!  

I really hate sponges - like loathe them - but this is different.  It works wonders on pots and pans, and I can't sing its praises enough about how well it works on my BBQ grill grates.  We have teflon coated grates that we don't want scratched, but this guy was gentle enough to not scratch, yet strong enough to get all the cooked on stuff off.

3.  Birchbox ($10 / box)


If my two posts (here and here) weren't clues enough to how much I love this beauty subscription service, I'm adding this to my favorite things for September.  My coworkers also subscribe and also say how much they love the service.  For moms who don't always pamper themselves, this box just makes you feel a bit more pampered and fancy.  

4.  One and Only Argan Oil ($8.49)



I picked this up from Sally's Beauty about a month ago.  I was using Moroccan Oil (the $40 bottle) for a good year, but heard this was just as comparable. I tried it out, and really like it.  My hair is even less oily than it was with the pricier version but still is nice and silky.  The smell is amazing and lasts all day!  I have to admit, the 200+ reviews were all accurate!


So tell me, what's your favorite under $10 item that you can't live without?


 photo signature_zps731db56a.png

4 comments :

  1. I love Scrub Daddy too! I heard it's the best selling Shark Tank product to date. Way to go Lori Greiner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention, I love how you can throw it in your dishwasher to clean it when it gets a bit icky and it doesn't break down! Go Lori!

      Delete
  2. I just received my second Birchbox and I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are those mason jar candles?!?! I went to Bath & Body yesterday. I had to cut the trip short and only got lotion because of a certain little toddler...haha. I need to try that Argan Oil!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always love to read what you have to say so keep them coming!