New Collaboration: Big City Moms



I'm so excited to announce a new collaboration with this amazing website:  Big City Moms.  Big City Moms is the most trusted destination for moms, moms-to-be and families.  What I love about this website, is they got their start by hosting weekly events for working moms.

I will be writing weekly articles on different parenting topics:  working moms, being a tween mom, and just general parenting topics that appeal to new and experienced parents.  So check out my first article: "Sometimes Mom Needs a Time-Out, Too" and let me know what you think.

If there are any parenting articles, topics, or concepts you think I should take on, post a comment below.  Ya'll know me - I am honest, open and real.  I really strive to share my stories with a little bit of humor and humility.

I hope you will enjoy this collaboration!



 photo signature_zps731db56a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love to read what you have to say so keep them coming!