what she wore.


Avery loves curating her outfits.  She puts on clothes in the morning and runs into my room at 6:30am and says, "how do I look?"



Sometimes, I say "eh - I don't think that shirt goes with those pants.  But most of the time, she creates these great ensembles.



This hot little number just stands out in the snow.  I love the riding boots with the mustard denim.  I feel like its something out of Ralph Lauren's Fall Catalog.


I just love that I don't have to fight with her to create outfits that have class and style.  She does it all on her own.  Do you have to fight with your kids to wear appropriate outfits or is it easy like it is with Avery?

Boots:  Target
Jeans:  Similar
Tee:  Similar or Similar


 photo signature_zps731db56a.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love to read what you have to say so keep them coming!